Updated: Jan 20
A new decade starts in just a couple of days and there is a lot of talk about what will change and what will stay the same. I don't know about you all but we are coming for everything we want in the new year. We've been using these last couple of months of 2019 to regroup, rethink and plan out our transition.
When we initially started this organization, we had no idea the impact we would have and are so thankful to have accomplished so much in so little time. But now, our main focus is to build a strong, online community of women, just like us.
There are a ton of reasons why we’ve decided to move in this direction, but YOU are the main reason. We understand the struggles that stylists go through while building their businesses and we want to be a resource that will help you grow to newer heights.
This new and improved online membership will consists of:
- As a squad, we hold each other accountable. We set goals and check in to make sure each of us are on the right track
- As a member, you become a part of a community of stylists you can bounce ideas off of and lean on for support
- Get access to digital downloads and workbooks centered around specific topics that will help to take your business to the next level
- Be a part of a private, community of women you learn from and brainstorm ideas with
As a member, you'll receive:
- Monthly Q&A’s with Christen for you to ask her all your business and style questions
- Exclusive bi-weekly newsletters filled with stylish opportunities, events, affirmations and much more
- Quarterly masterminds where we'll do a group check-in to see where everyone is with their businesses and goals
- Access to all community members and the ability to connect and collaborate with those individuals in and outside your area
And much more!
Our Founder, Christen, created The Style Squad to provide the guidance and direction that she didn't have, to fashion creatives who need it the most. She believes that community is the answer. When you're around a bunch of like-minded individuals who have dealt with similar challenges, it's only right that we come together and help each other through them.
"Doing it alone makes you stronger, but doing it with other's makes you smarter."
We invite you to join our new community and to build strong relationships with like-minded women who can relate.